Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Silently Stalking the Still Night

Another move across the planet will set me free,
Far away from the thunder and ego of my destiny.

In God my thoughts remain pure and enlightening,
One in myself, building a wall away from fighting,

We are as panthers silently stalking the still night,
Waiting for others movement to analyze what is right.

Hidden among the foliage to disguise the pheromone scent,
Distance from the one who the divine has graciously sent.

I asked to meet him, I prayed with all my heart to know,
But he doesn't remember me, so my heart asks me to go.

Copyright © Michele Osborn, 2010
All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

Angel Wings said...

“Things base and vile, holding no quantity, love can transpose to form and dignity. Love looks not with the eye, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.”
William Shakespeare quotes